Thursday, October 21, 2010

How the film industry should work

Hi Boss,

I am working back in Yorkshire again, for the first time in 3 years. I find myself doing a Bollywood again! lol. And in Sheffield too. A nice 40 day shoot.

I have asked Duncan to come as my assistant. He is proving his weight in gold on this one! lol. And we have got Hannah Ingleby on for a few days makeup too. Hopefully she can do the rest of the shoot.

So the Peter Kershaw finishing school paid dividends!

Thanks boss!

Martin

--
This email came in today from an ace Location Manager in the UK, Martin Walker. Loyalty, support, friendship and helping the "good" people to find work is what the film industry network should be about and practise - Martin is one of the best and for keeping the team working on Features so that talented people continue to grow their credits and craft, he remains an example to us all. Go Martin!

No comments:

Post a Comment